Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stay Alive

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Stay Alive

    Saw the movie in Roanoke. Not bad!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    Saw it over at Kingsport and left about 1 hour into the movie.

    Not my type of deal.. seems to me every time they try to treat video games as a serious deal, it always makes me feel really "dumb" on the inside. I can't explain it... it's tough.

    I mean, I do love games and play them all the time, but for some reason stuff like that always gets to me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    The acting wasn't all that great either, and the storyline was kind of rubbish in my opinion.

    It wasn't a HORRIBLE movie by any means, just not for me.

    I do wish video games looked that good right now though! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Eh, maybe when Windows Vista and DX10 get here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    IMO I've seen better B films....just couldn't get interested at all in it
    No Regrets

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    Yup, same exact way I felt about the movie. Wish the storyline could have been better... it had potential, but it just couldn't get me interested.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    Yeah I thought the previews looked alright and figured I'd go check it out...guesst that one really backfired on me
    No Regrets

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    it was a PG-13 horror movie. With Malcolm in the middle. It had no potential at all.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    [ QUOTE ]
    it was a PG-13 horror movie. With Malcolm in the middle. It had no potential at all.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stay Alive

    I said it wasn't bad. Just not very good. It had it's moments. Very few though!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •